24 March 2009

-- for you.

Babe

my babe. my bub. my baby. my poos. my frogface. my gun man. my gunz. my it. my love. my hun. my pooface. my lagz. my pwetti. my guddaz.

What would I do without you?

we've been going out for almost 3 whole years now, and i must say.. i still love you like i did when we first met [:

you are a great friend, you always keep me busy whether its making me do your hair or asking for my advice, its always a challenge, but a good type of one.

you share my love for Saw movies and for "going to the hutt" and we are always laughing when we are together. we have been through heaps of stuff together, like going away, birthdays, xmas and all the good times (in the jeep) [;

i really love having you as a mate [:
i hope we stay best friends for ages and remember,




I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment