16 November 2009

-

So here I am, November 16 2009.
This is my 5682nd day alive on this earth.
And to this day, my life has been amazing.
I have done so many different things in my life, some good, some bad. I've made some big mistakes and done things that I regret, but I have accepted them and I have moved on. I have made friends that I've grown to love and lost friends that made me cry. I have fallen for a small number of guys, and yeah, most of them have let me down. I still have someone in my life that I think about everyday and I think of letting him go as one of my worst desicions. I have never let anyone control me, and I have never let a boy change me and I plan to keep it that way. I may have done things that have disapointed the people I love, but I have also made them so proud. I have worked hard, tried my best and gained success. I'll admit that I've also slacked off, not given a damn about things and failed but I have learnt from my failures. I have laughed, cried and had my breath taken away. I've learnt how to tell a true friend, and I've made sure I havent let any of them go. And for those people, who I have mistaken for my friends, the ones who have hurt me, I hope you grow up one day, and realise your actions. I've learnt to look on the bright side of life and not to stress the little things. I have grown up alot, become wiser and I have made goals for my future. So yeah, you might say I've changed, but its definantly for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment